douglas & hope

this is the official blog of douglas & hope
douglas & hope was established in 1999

Thursday, September 8, 2011

store closing update

We are still having our closing SALE at douglas & hope, it looks like we have another month or so before we close the doors.
We have some sale stock in from Limedrop, and hope to receive tomorrow some sale stock from Arnsdorf to keep things interesting for you.
I have just finished a new lot of quilts and they hopefully will make it in to store in the next few days.
In my quest to reduce my fabric stock I have some new tees and bags also arriving in the coming weeks, and cushions are constantly coming in to keep up with the huge demand.
Keep your eyes peeled for my new melamine ranges due in soon.
Here is a sneak peek at the new ballerina!

No comments: