douglas & hope

this is the official blog of douglas & hope
douglas & hope was established in 1999

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

sewing light....

anyone who spends hours sitting at night sewing, quilting, knitting, cross stitching.............
knows the need for a good light,
preferably one that can balance on the arm of the couch....
this Carat Lamp designed by Arihiro Miyake, and presented at the 'Salone Satellite' in Milan this week
looks like the perfect lamp for the job,
it can be moved to sit at any angle by turning the base.......
and it looks good too.......

1 comment:

tanya said...

Great post!
I really enjoy visual inspiration like the one in this pieces!!
This work remembers me the brand Delightfull, I discovered it, while I was seeing some blogs, You Will Enjoy it to!
Delightfull is a brand that makes the perfect mix between 40’s, 50’s and 60’s music legacy and lighting pieces!
Visit www.delightfull.eu or www.youtube.com/DelightfullLighting and by the way visit also www.bocadolobo.com. They have beautiful luxury timeless pieces!
I really enjoyed your blog.
I’ll come back to see what you post next!